A. Jesus is more faithful than Moses (3:1-6).
1. Moses was faithful in the house (3:1-5).
2. Jesus was faithful over the house (3:6).
B. Therefore do not harden your heart like Israel did (3:7-12).
C. Instead, encourage each other to enter God's rest (3:13-4:11).
1. Because there is still time (3:13).
2. Because we are partners with Christ (3:14).
3. Because God is angry towards sinners (3:16-4:11).
D. The Word of God is the key to entering God's rest (4:12-13).
1. The Word of God is alive (4:12).
2. The Word of God is effective (4:12).
3. The Word of God is sharp (4:12).
4. The Word of God condemns the heart (4:12).
5. God exposes the heart (4:13).